Tuesday, June 10, 2008

And the sun will come out....

Sunny with cloudy periods. I'll take that. I'm just happy for it to dry up a bit here. It's not a terrible thing for it to be at least warm in summer! The evening sun is coming in my living room window and my dog is sprawled out, soaking up the heat on the hardwood floor. Curry is doing it's thing in the crockpot and I just need to finish up making the naan for supper. 

I must get out for a walk this evening. Cabin fever was slowly setting in and I need some fresh air!

2 comments:

dilling said...

yeah...it finally ended up a beautiful day, eh? we're still drying out clothes and shoes and coats from yesterday's dogwalks.

Lily said...

We have rain jackets out on the covered porch here too! I'm hoping it will be as beautiful tomorrow! I'm thinking about walking over to Newcastle Island.